Modernize Corporate Learning
Shake-up corporate learning in your organisation. Replace outdated, training methods and transform disengaged employees into gold-star performers by creating a modern learning environment. Knowledge retention is crucial for long-term corporate growth. So are employees who apply what they’ve learned to be successful. We have over 200 courses to choose from.
When employees don’t have the right knowledge to take the right actions, they can’t align with company goals, become top performers, or make knowledge-based decisions. This is the crux of an employee knowledge problem. The result? Poor customer service, lost sales revenue, increased safety incidents, and a host of other consequences that end up costing your organization millions (even billions) of dollars.
Employee knowledge growth in areas that matter most to your organisation. Our continuous learning approach works to build, sustain, and share employee knowledge, links employee knowledge to behaviors (job actions), and measures learning effectiveness.
The best part? You have full, real-time insights into how employee knowledge is impacting your organization’s bottom line results—never before seen in corporate learning!
- Learning built for business impact
Engage your employees in personalized learning, proven to drive performance that impacts bottom-line results.
Replace outdated training with a new approach built for today's workforce.
- Close Performance Gaps
Empower your people with the knowledge they need to perform to their fullest.
- Ingrain Knowledge & Behaviours
Ensure the things your people need to know are remembered, and put into practice.
- Make Learning Irresistible
Ignite employee's competitive spirit, by using the right game mechanics.
- Measure Impact On Results
Tie learning programs directly to business outcomes to show the value of your programs.
When your employees know better, they work better
With ATC, you'll make daily training sessions irresistible, and ingrain knowledge deep enough to change behaviour on the job. Our unique combination of adaptive learning, brain science and gamification takes the 'boring' out of learning, and gets people excited to participate. What's best? You can measure the impact on bottom-line results.
Our Online Service
Our web conferencing solutions let you reach your project goals faster.
With video conferencing and online meetings that you enable within our platform. It offers the following features:
- collaboration opportunities
- cost effective and timely
- efficiency in the workplace or at home
- unlimited meetings at the ready
- clean interface, reliable, easy to use
Australian Teachers virtual platform will ensure that you will slash your travel expenses and accelerate progress in the workplace. The most exciting features are the ones designed to support blended learning within your organisation. It includes responsive web design practices, supports the 70:20:10 model for content delivery, social learning and self direction.
No one can interfere with your online meeting. One meeting link, you get your own personal online meeting room with custom URL - it’s your new operational virtual HQ! Online meetings made easy. ATC Webex was built with you and your attendees in mind. Whether you meet with colleagues, customers or business partners, you’re assured that all your meetings are easy to start and easy to join, with the simplest interface. In sales demos, external presentations, collaborative or ad hoc meetings, ATC Webex lets your best work shine through.
Web Conferencing includes:
- Presentations - Upload images and PowerPoint presentations.
- Shared applications - Share other participants’ programs as if they were running on your own computer.
- Whiteboard as a tool - exchange free form text, images, documents etc
- Record Your Event - Extend the life of your event, which will be archived for future on-demand viewing.
- Chat - Text message all or specific individual participants.
- Desktop application sharing - Share an application (single program or window) on your computer or the entire desktop.
- File transfers, slide annotations and more - Send individual participants – or the whole audience – any file on your computer or network during the conference.
- Annotate (mark-up) PowerPoint slides on-the-fly.
- Allow participants to "raise hands" for questions and involvement.
Please call 1300 122 804 or click here to learn more.